Trainings and certifications
- JAVA and Middleware
- Operating systems
- IT Security Management
- Ethical Hacking
- Computer Forensics
- Core Concepts
- Penetration Testing
- Server Administration
- Windows Administration
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Visual Studio
- Developing Mobile Apps
- Developing Web Applications
- ISTQB Agile tester
- ISTQB Test Analyst
- ISTQB Test Manager
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
OUR TRAINING METHODS
When it comes to quality instruction in a classroom setting, we are the leader. Whether you’re a student looking to advance your career or start a new one, or a team leader looking to make sense out of new technology, you’re virtually guaranteed to find a course at the right time, in the right location.
AIT considers the classroom experience to be the foundation of our Integrated Learning Approach and we continue to make it more enriching, dynamic and valuable for students and businesses:
- Hands-on practice
- Valuable student and peer interaction
- Online resources to use during and after class
Focused learning. One-on-one mentoring. Flexible scheduling.
AITs’ Mentored Learning method puts time back in your hands with flexible course schedules that give you the freedom to acquire valuable new skills around your schedule and stay productive. You can target your training so you learn only what you need without spending time on what you already know.
And when you need them our Mentored Learning certified instructors are available to answer questions and ensure you comprehend the course material.
Mentored Learning helps students:
- Use our flexible training schedules to gain new skills when it’s most convenient.
- Meet individual learning needs by controlling the pace of the course and content covered.
- Retain and apply new knowledge more effectively with AITs’ learn-while-doing approach.
- Comprehend material better with our one-on-one mentoring.
- Experience a more stimulating learning environment with our optimized mix of lecture, hands-on practice and instructor interaction.
Mentored Learning helps businesses:
- Build our flexible training schedules around meetings and deadlines to maintain employee productivity.
- Align individual learning paths to specific knowledge and skills associated with organization goals
- Employ pre- and post-assessments to track progress and gauge return on investment.
- Use authorized vendor courseware to develop the right skills.
Get our industry-leading classroom training experience wherever you access the Internet.
AIT Online LIVE gives you an effective and proven online learning option with an extensive learning catalog and the freedom to attend from virtually anywhere.
The AIT Online LIVE platform effectively delivers our unrivaled Traditional Instructor Led Training learning experience directly to students anywhere the student wants to take the class (home, work, etc.).
Just like our physical classrooms, students attending training through Online LIVE have a
Online LIVE provides a rich, engaging, live classroom environment that allows students to easily interact with instructors and fellow students in-person and virtually.
In addition, just like our traditional instruction, Online LIVE classes include AIT Labs on Demand to provide access to the technologies covered in the training. This allows students to test, apply, and practice the skills they are learning on real equipment in real time. Lab materials are also available outside of class times so that students can continue
- Live synchronous instruction.
- The largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world.
- Access AITs’ complete set of industry-recognized training with authorized courseware from Microsoft, Cisco, EC-council, AWS, Oracle and other leading technology vendors.
- Learn from the same experienced, top-tier instructors you’ll find in AIT Training Center.
- Use Labs on Demand to gain online access to the same client and server technologies we cover in our courses—so you can test, apply and hone your skills on real equipment accessed over the Internet.
- Reinforce what you’ve learned and gain hands-on experience by accessing labs before and after class.
Maximize learning and minimize downtime.
More and more companies are realizing the value of bringing training on-site. AIT’s On-site Training is a flexible, cost-effective option that allows you to train as many or as few employees as you need—from a single team or department to everyone in your organization.
There are no travel expenses, and programs are delivered when and where you want them—at your offices, at our center locations or at a location of your choice. With more people where you need them, you’ll increase productivity and keep projects moving.
OUR On-site Training results in:
- Real-world training and solutions customized for your business
- Lower training costs
- A consistent learning experience
Your employees and your business benefit because:
- Courses are planned around individual and department schedules and delivered in any format.
- Teams learn with real-world, mission-specific examples to ensure your project’s success.
- You maintain productivity with flexible course scheduling.
- You can train groups of employees to significantly reduce expenses.
- You can tailor the course material to fulfill corporate needs and expectations.
ENTERPRISE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Upgrade employees and meet enterprise business goals
Implement our cutting-edge, award-winning IT training throughout your enterprise and do more than
GOVERNMENT IT TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Achieve your mission with efficient, cost-effective solutions
Keeping up with technology advancements and upgrading the expertise of everyone who touches that technology are critical to any government agency or institution. AIT—an independent IT training company—has a deep understanding of issues that are unique to government agencies.